Spring is Here.......Finally!
Spring is here. Thank goodness for a bit of sunshine. I don’t know about you, but it feels like it’s been a long wet winter.
Im sure you are all looking forward to using your pool’s again very soon.
But before you do, don’t forget to get your pool summer ready.
What does that entail exactly I hear you ask? Well, below is a list you should really be starting to do now to ensure your pool is in tip top condition so it will be swim ready when that time arrives.
- Remove cover, clean it, and store it.
- If the water level has lowered, add water until it’s reached the appropriate level.
- Turn on all pool equipment, such as filters, pump & chlorinator to make sure they’re operating correctly.
- Test the pool’s chemistry.
- Check your safety equipment. ie: fencing.
- Clean your surrounding surfacing.
- Swim and enjoy!